The British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) has a special online magazine called BBC Future, covering a number of interesting topics in science and technology. I have written a number of articles for their “Will we ever?” feature, listed below in reverse chronological order.
- Will we ever … have reliable nuclear fusion power?
- Will we ever… create a black hole in the laboratory?
- Will we ever… know what happened before the Big Bang?
- Will we ever… detect gravitational waves directly?
- Will we ever… understand what dark matter is made from?